Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Return of the Repurposed Bike!


Back about 28 June I spent a bit of time discussing the Repurposed Bike Project.  I had fully intended to deliver a blow-by-blow depiction of the development of this adaptation.  But, as often happens, a bit of Life occurred whilst I was making other plans.  The Summer rolled relentlessly in, and life got incredibly hectic.  So the project went on a bit of a hold.

Now this is a somewhat frustrating state.  I have all the bits and pieces ready and waiting.  I have a strong desire to get the thing done.  But little things keep cropping up.  “What things?” you might ask.  I won’t bore you with trivia.  Everyone gets really busy from time to time.  And Summer is the busiest time in the bike shop too.

Enough with the excuses already.  Let’s get this show on the road!  I’ll be doing some work on this project this week, and will have results to show you soon.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment