Monday, August 8, 2011

One Goofy Week Ahead


I’m going to do my level best to get a post up every day this week.  It’s gonna be tough.  You see, I have a bit of challenge.  I have to travel this week.  It’s a family thing, and I won’t be able to take a bike with me.  (Ouch!)  The purpose of the trip is good and joyous, but it does impact my routine and usual life.

Speaking of travel.  Below is the promised picture of the What I Did on my Summer Vacation Contest.  Steve’s winning entry was posted here.
Steve C. receiving the Walz limited editon Japan Relief cycling cap.

Congratulations Steve!  Wear it in good health.  (And just by the way, we don’t think you’re crazy at all.)

There’s more to come folks.  Watch out for some news about riding in the dirt, and some other upcoming fun and games, projects, wit, wisdom, and advice.

In the meantime, keep the rubber side down, and play safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment