Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Country Heard From


Good morning.  This is Johan.  The Road Dragon is not here.  I told him to go out and ride his bicycle.  I, Johan, will write this post.  How hard is this?  I tell the Dragon, it is no great thing.  You just put words in row.

Let me tell you somethings.  Road Dragon is too nice to you.  He is telling you to be happy all the time and ride your bicycle nice.  That is good.  That is okay.  But that is not enough. I, Johan, am telling you more.  It is this.  You should ride the bicycle right!

First thing.  You read many people who tell you to ride like a Pro.  This is not good.  You are not a Pro.  You are not in race.  You should ride like a smart person.  What?  Do you think you are immortal?  You think you are invincible?  Bah!

You are all good working peoples.  You must remember, riding a bicycle is a privilege.  You must go to work in the morning.  Don’t be stupid heads.  You ride hard, and pretend race?  This gets you hurt.  Maybe it gets you hurt bad.  Then you do not go to work.  How does this make sense?

What?  You think laws are for somebody elses?  You think it is okay, you break law?  You think truck cares if you are beating your friend?  This is not smart.  You should be riding smart!

In my country, there are not so many cars.  In my country the cars look for you.  It is not like that here.  You must look for you.  You must look for the car.

I have told you this.  I see you.  I am watching you.

This is Johan.  Having good days to all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment