Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Thoughts ~~ Johann speaking


Good morning.  I am Johann, and I am posting on this blog for my friend Road Dragon.  He has asked me to do this thing so that he is riding the bicycle in the mountains today.

I saw Road Dragon put the bicycle on the automobile this morning.  He did it the right way.  The bicycle is just from being adjusted, and is very worthy for the ride.  Road Dragon is not so much.  I am thinking he is getting not enough rest.

I am thinking that it is a good day for the mountain riding.  It will be hot.  Hot is good.  It is very challenging to ride when the temperature is hot.

I asked how much heat there will be today.  Road Dragon said there would be almost 100 degrees.  I was thinking that he was making a joke on me.  But then I remember, you use different degrees here in the America.  I think he means the temperature will make 38 degrees.  This is very hot.

I am not liking the hot riding as much as Road Dragon.  For me, it is better when it makes 5 degrees and it nice and wet.  You are thinking that five degrees is very cold.  It is not so much.  You would say it is 41 degrees the way you think here.  That is good.  It is best to ride in 41 degrees, with rain, on the nice road that does not have macadam.  That is the place where the riding is very good.  It is good to suffer.

The 100 degrees is not so much for me to ride.  For me, the 100 degrees is for going to beach.

I am hoping Road Dragon and his good friends have the good ride.  He is needing this ride a lot.  I think the hot weather makes him good to ride in the cold and wet.  Maybe it is like he can save the heat for the Winter time.  What do you think about that?  Hah?

No comments:

Post a Comment