Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I love a Parade!!

Yesterday was Independence Day.  And we had us a Parade.  I love these things, and I have a special affection for the hometown variety.  Yesterday’s was a blast.  Amazing things to see, and folks having fun, celebrating our wonderful freedom.

Southside Cycling Club was well represented.  I have found one set of pictures on Flikr that show a bit of our efforts.  I’ve included the links below.  Please feel free to visit, and if you know the photographer, give ‘em a pat on the back.  Check out the following links.

The Prez having a blast.  And here's one of Brad, Slevin, and Judy

This one is Me and Chris on Big Red with Old Glory streamin


Check out the The Bicycles Unlimited float  and Jim & Old Faithful Pulling the float. 


Now on to the Summer!  A quick reminder.  The Funnest Road Ride in Georgia goes next Thursday.  That’s 14 July, at 08:00 in Helen, GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment