Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Country Heard From…


Johan Here.  I am speaking for the Road Dragon today.  He was lazy this weekend.  He went to the mountains for recreation.  I think he is riding his bicycle while he is there.

Zo.  I am writing post for this day.

Here is what I have to say.  You should all go out for a bike ride.  Ride hard.  Even if it rains, you should be riding.  So what is rain?  If a little rain scares you, what are you going to do in Winter?  Hah?

I am saying something else.  I see many of you riding.  You ride like little persons.  You all have many many excuses.  “There are dogs,”  you say.  “What if it rains?”  you say.  “I don’t want to get my nice bike dirty,”  you say.

I say this.  Dogs are for sprinting practice.  Rain is good for you.  Dirt roads and pave’ make you strong and brave.  First you ride.  Then you clean the bike!  This is not a problem.

I tell you.  Be happy when you have problems.  Problems make you strong.  Problems give you a strong brain.  A strong brain makes a strong rider.

This is Johan.  Have a goot day.  Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment