Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Day advances with Changes, most for the good…


It’s a time of year for this kind of thing.  I’m busy re-editing this year’s Spin Class program.  (That’s an annual task, made necessary by the yearly shifting of the calendar.)

If you’ve been into Bicycles Unlimited lately, you’ve noticed some changes in the layout.  These are good, but they do prompt questions about things like Spin Class.  Not to worry.  We have a plan in place, and we’re on top of it.  Classes will take place, and the space will adapt quite nicely for it.

Local to this blog:  I’m doing a lot of background work.  It’s my fond hope that I’ll be able to roll this out soon.  This blog sort of grew organically.  That isn’t the most logical, or orderly, way to put these things together.  It’s time to take some of that in hand.

Basically, there’s a lot information on these posts.  I’ve been putting them up for over three years.  A lot of that information is extremely useful, but it can be hard to find and access.  That’s what I’m working on.  I want to get things done so that anyone can tap the work that’s buried here, and find what is useful.

Please, while we’re under renovation, excuse the dust and occasional noise.  The result should be a lot better on the other end.

Now go ride your bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment