Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: Two Quick Ones

Conversation in this blog:  I would be delighted if some of you posted your comments on this blog.  I have it set up so that you can.  Some of you are kind enough to comment when you see me, or to send me email about some point or other.  Why not get the community involved here?

I don’t promise to answer all comments.  Others might chose to do so.  I do “mine” commentary for topics and material.  So how ‘bout it?  Don’t hide your light under a bushel.


Audax Ride:  Ever noticed the name of this blog?  It started out as a communication tool for folks interested in doing the annual ride.  It’s again coming up on time to start preparations for that ride.  (I know!  The ride is in May.  But if you plan to do a 125 miler, you will want to start getting yourself, your bike, and your gear in shape now.)

If you look at the Tour Calendar, to the left, you will note that the first of the Tune Up rides is on 6 March.  That’s just around the corner!  More, the 45 Mile Tune Ups are hilly.  We will be riding them “Audax Style.”  That means the group will stay together, and the pace will be the same as on the actual ride.  It’s a good preparation, and excellent decision making tool.

Give it some thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment