Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Sore Hurts and My Tired is Hangin’ Out


Yup.  To use the Texas vernacular,  “A’hm tarred!”

Lots of stuff happening, and lately a good bit of it meant losing sleep.  It’s been good, but how much of a good thing can one person take?

We often advise simplifying life, keeping things in perspective.  Focus on the fundamentals.  So?  We do try to practice what we preach.  But sometimes Life just happens.

Monday night was a great and wonderful ride.  Good companions, great terrain, fabulous riding conditons.  But it mean staying out late.  And this morning, due to an unavoidable obligation, it was an early early wake up.  That meant, dashing about, performing duties, and not getting any riding in today.

I mention all this simply to point out that everyone has those moments.  I’m counting on the habits of cycling to re-right the old war canoe.  Tomorrow is a good day to ride!

No I haven’t looked at the weather forecast.  I’ll do that in the morning.  I really don’t care what the weather holds.  I’ll dress for it, and ride anyway.

May you all do the same.

See you on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment