Monday, November 9, 2009

Onward!

A couple of you managed to figure out where I was last week. Yes, I was on North Carolina’s Outer Banks. Below are a couple of shots that only begin to show how good that week was.





In Kitty Hawk, by the surfer's beach.



This was just across the street from the B & B





At the Wright Brother's Memorial.

And Now...
I know that the past week was mostly a me-centered thing. I’m glad you were bearing with me. It was fun. Now, back to things cycling, touring, commuting, training, riding, and to bicycle related politics. (Don’t stress! I’m not going to take this blog into capitol P politics. I will, from time to time, run bits when the pols are doing things that affect bikes and riders.) There’s a lot of neat stuff coming.
Hint: I have a neat new touring idea! You’ll see more on that soon.
Back to the present. There is an organizational get together TONIGHT. It’s at the library in Peachtree City. If you ride a bike in this area, you need to be there.
There’s details on the blog Dan put up, at http://ptccyclingclub.blogspot.com/
When you get to the blog, look around, but please go to the post titled New Life for Fayette Bike for Life." That’s the one with the details for the get together.
P.S. Don't forget, Nights Under Lights, tomorrow. In front of Bicycles Unlimited at 7:00 PM.

1 comment:

  1. We'll see if T.S. Ida affects Nights Under Lights...

    ReplyDelete