Friday, October 30, 2009

I’m At The Beach!

The Road Dragon is on vacation, in an undisclosed location. Yes I took a bike with me. Do not expect me to answer posts or emails.
I just spent the day in a motor vehicle, driving to get here. I’m a bit cranky, but a good dinner and some great riding await.
There are almost no other folks around. The usual tourist traps are pretty much shut down. It’s quiet, and I have the roads almost to myself. It’s cool and a bit windy. The sky is amazing.
Long ride tomorrow. I’ll be doing this one alone. Hours of solitude on the bike. This is a time of regeneration.
You’ll see more on this next week.
I’ll be back in the regular grind again next Friday. That’s November 6. Until then, I will continue posting in this blog, but otherwise, I’ll be out of touch.
Take care of yourselves. Ride when you can. Be safe. Have fun with it.

2 comments: