Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I hate to Nag

Honest I do. On the other hand, I am either to assume that a bunch of you are seriously procratinating, or that you aren't going along on the Waynesville N.C. Four Day Tour.

For logistics reasons, I need to know if you are planning to go. The deadline for this is tomorrow, Wednesday, September 9, 2009, at 5:00 PM. I'll be in the shop until then. You can email me. If it's there, I'll acknowledge it. If not, you aren't on board.

Now that that's over with... Let's talk about something a bit closer. This weekend is, of course, the Cox Atlanta Bike MS event. I can hardly wait. Good food. Great riding. Astonishing support. And those of us with a touring bent can look at this as a training ride with training wheels. Do 100 miles on Saturday. Get up on Sunday and tackle the 60 mile route. Don't worry if things aren't going well. You can always bail, rely on the numerous SAG drivers, plentiful, awesomely stocked rest stops, and beyond compare support.

Honest folks, it's a Rolls Royce grade event. And it supports a valuable cause. MS is an autoimmune disease. Too many precious and valuable people gradually lose the use of their bodies to this progressive disease. We need to stop this thing!

So come one down. It's going to be a wonderful weekend bicycle ride party with a few thousand of your closest personal friends.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment