Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Series Returns Next Week


Last year we started a series,  Your First Three Years, dedicated to advising new (and maybe not so new) cyclists on growth in the sport.  Things went well until we got into Winter.  Then we stopped posting those regular Tuesday articles.

It took me a while to figure out what the problem was.  I had a lot to say, but I kept getting bogged down with attempting to write it.  Finally it dawned on me.  I was trying to go too far and too fast.  I was trying to write about Winter training and such.  The thing is, for a rider who is new to the bike, it is enough to get the first season under the wheels.  If one can, one rides during the Winter.  Comes the Spring and then it is time to resume and explore again.

In that spirit, look for the return of Your First Three Years.  We’ll resume those posts on Tuesdays, starting a week from today.

Thank you all for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment