Tuesday, April 9, 2013

House Cleaning


I had planned to post another in the ongoing series Your First Three Years.  Apparently that’s not going to happen today.

Big time bloggers must deal with this all the time.  Me?  I’m not the most technically adept rider in the peloton.  I’m speaking of computer-technical issues here.

I won’t bore with details.  Like most of these things, it started with a simple seeming proposition.  I acquired a “marvelous device.”

Marvelous devices always require upgrades to operating systems.  You can probably fill in the blanks from there.  Suffice it to say, I’m in recovery mode.  The trauma is fading, but the after-effects will linger for a while.  (Never mind the horus of fighting with recalcitrant compu-crap.  Hours that could have been used in some productive fashion.)

While I’m on the topic of techno-hassles, I note that I have acquired some kind of robo-spammer in the comments to this blog.  I will be working to exorcise this demon, and I do apologize for any inconvenience.  Please do not follow any links this cretin has put up.  Hopefully, by tomorrow, I’ll have the demon cut out and cauterized.

Regular programming will continue, and soon.  In the mean time, the weather is warm, and the pollen is thick.  Go outside and do something pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment