Monday, June 10, 2013

Imps & Demons


Folks, this one isn’t about cycling, it’s about this blog.  You may have noticed that I keep getting these almost plausible comments.  But on examination, they seem to have a touch of the old “Nigerian scam email” about them.  More, they always reference another website.

I’m frustrated.  It’s taking a lot of time to knock these things off of the site.  If any of you know more about how to combat this, please feel free to post me on it.

I urge you not to follow any links that anyone puts up in the comments.

I am very close to disabling the comments function.  This stuff has to stop.

In an attempt to deal with the situation, I’ve made some changes to the background settings.  I’d appreciate it if some of you readers would help out here.  I’d like a couple of comments from real people.  Please post something.  If it doesn’t show up, would you please email me?  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment