Wednesday, January 13, 2010

And Now….

I just want to take a few moments to express something.

It’s been a bit busy, and slightly stressful around here.  I’m recovering from a bit of prostatitis.  No, it’s not serious.  It’s treatable with antibiotics.  It takes me off the bike for a bit.  I hate that.  But I find I must follow my own advice, and follow the doctor’s instructions.  To the letter.  I want to heal well and quickly, and get this behind me.

I’ve been on a whirlwind trip this past weekend, not returning until quite late Monday night.  With a bit of luck, I’ll be caught up by the end of Friday.

So in the very near future, you will again see the kind of stuff I usually post in this blog.

Now to the matter at hand…  Those of you who get my weekly “Tuesday Tome” already know that I’ve been working to arrange relief efforts for a lady who had a nasty cycling accident.  I have been deeply gratified by the way the community has reached out to our new friend.  The amount of response has been incredible.

I am so glad to be a part of this community, to know you all, and to call you friends.

Words actually fail me.  (Difficult to believe, but true.)  So I must simply say,

THANK YOU.  KEEP IT UP, AND THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment