Monday, May 4, 2009

Are You Getting Ready?

It’s just 20 days and counting until the Audax Ride. It’s time to be thinking about making the commitment.

Here are the pertinent details:

Date: Sunday, 24 May
Time: 07:30 AM
Start/Finish: Bicycles Unlimited, Peachtree City, GA
Cost: $28.00
Ride Conditions: Rain or shine, we go!

Please confirm with me soon! I need to know you are going. There are reservations to be made.
Step 1: Contact me. Via email The.Road.Dragon@gmail.com or at the shop, Bicycles Unlimited (770) 486-9252. Ask for Steve.
Step 2: Give me your $28.00

What’s the money for? I use the money I collect to pay for lunch, buy the post ride sandwiches and drinks, and to buy water along the way. I’ve had to raise the price by a dollar, over recent trips. Costs are rising.

How is your preparation going? Here’s a bit of a checklist:
Did you do at least one of the Tune Up rides?
Did you test yourself on the 65 mile tune up?
Are you riding at least 10 to 12 hours per week?
When you ride, are you carrying the same stuff you will be on the Audax Ride?
How do you feel?
Have you let me know that you are going?

No comments:

Post a Comment